We have received approximately 30 Owners out of 69 information that is required for the Land Owner Transparency Register. We have 3 more weeks to gather info as requested by the lawyer. Just a reminder that failure to do so could result in a $50,000.00 or 5% fine for the park.Please ask to send to Benny ASAP.
Just to bring you all to speed on a few items as follows:
- Pool closure is confirmed for October 1 /22 so get your last dip in well you can!
- Sprinkler/summer water blow out is scheduled for Saturday October 8 /22. So if you need to be here to deal with your lot you have the date!
- Remember to hand your cable box before December 31 /22 so Doug has time to deactivate. FYI its $40/ box /month saving to the park if deactivated early and $200/box if not handed in on time to the owner.
- Electrical repairs from the last unauthorized inspection are now complete. We believe this matter is closed till other repairs arise.
- Bill has roped off the dock now to help prevent the birds from doing their job on it! Be careful along the edge.